KNIBBE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SERVICES

VIEW OUR SERVICE GUARANTEE

Knibbe Automotive Repair offers a variety of automotive repair services for a variety of makes and models. We're fully equipped to diagnose, disassemble, replace parts and repair your car. If there's anything wrong with your car just give us a call right away. We'll get your vehicle running in no time. No job is too big or too small for our team of experts. And no matter what type of vehicle you drive, where it came from or how old it is, we will fix any problems that arise without breaking the bank along the way.

At Knibbe Automotive Repair we believe in providing exceptional customer service at affordable prices. We always provide excellent customer service from start to finish. And we also go over the costs before starting any maintenance of repairs. And we don't start any job without your permission first. That way there are no unpleasant surprises.

AT KNIBBE AUTOMOTIVE, WE RECOGNIZE THAT HAVING YOUR VEHICLE REPAIRED CAN BE A STRESSFUL SITUATION.

WE UNDERSTAND THIS AND TRY TO ALLEVIATE IT BY:

Having professional licensed

counter staff

that can clearly communicate the steps and parts required to repair your vehicle.

Having fully licensed

technicians

that can diagnose and repair the problems right the first time.

When you pick up your vehicle

we will show you the parts removed

and explain what we did.

You are even welcome to take these parts home!

Very knowledgeable and courteous. Explained what needed and provided estimate which match the repairs and the final price. My breaks have never run this smoothly.Very thankful that all was done professionally in a very short time. They were able to fit me in and complete the repair the same day for pick up the next. Shuttle service is impeccable.

Lucia Giguère

I've been a customer of Knibbe for years. We have our family's Hondas serviced there. Our daughter's 2002 Accord quit on her. Roadside assistance said the engine was finished. Shawn did the analysis (timing belt skipped due to debris) and replaced the values that were bent. The result? The engine runs like new. Shawn saved me roughly $5,000 on a rebuilt engine by repairing the Accord's engine. I am very grateful. You can trust Knibbe for accurate assessment and reasonable repair costs. Everyone needs a mechanic they can trust. I trust Knibbe. Thanks Shawn!!!!!!!!

William Mitchell

These guys are super professional, they fix the issue without asking you to repair 30 things more. They will repair and let you know what and how they did. the last time they even came under budget and on time. I strongly recommend this place. No problems to make appointments and they kept us informed the whole time of what was going with our car. They are the best.

Rom V.

Fantastic experience at Knibbe today! We have been customers for many years and have always appreciated their outstanding service. Today I brought my vehicle in. They gave it a full inspection and assured me that everything is working fine. No charge and they are keeping our service order open to follow up. We will absolutely continue to give them our business and would highly recommend them. Thank you so much Knibbe!

Jenny Gowing

I must confess that I have taken my 2010 Corolla to the dealership for years but this is the first time I was fortunate enough to call Knibbe and got in the same day and serviced the same day. They were awesome! Spoke with Joe about a possible alternator issue and he said to bring my car in and they would check it out for me. My car was diagnosed, with the quote back to me for approval and then I had my car back later in the afternoon. Very impressed with the staff and the work completed. I have now found my 'go to' shop for servicing my vehicle. Thank you to Knibbe for taking care of a first time customer turned long term. I've already shared my experience with others. Knibbe definitely offers 5+ service.

Deb Green

The team at Knibbe were extremely knowledgeable, respectful, and transparent when describing the process and price for getting a block heater installed in my vehicle as well as an oil change. The staff were so kind and the service was quick and affordable. I already have and will continue to recommend them to all of my friends and family, amazing!

Nicole Ashauer

Very nice, professional and honest people. They gave us a very reasonable quote and never charged for it. The next visit they fixed a couple of issues with my car. What made me impressed and happy was that they showed me the old break pads to confirm my car needed the new ones. Never saw that level of service at BMW Gallery. Will definitely visit them again.

Sean Vadoo

Absolutely outstanding service! They were recommended by a couple friends since I didn't have much luck elsewhere. I am very pleased with the communication and service! The staff are incredibly kind and helpful and I would highly recommend this place over and over! They are my new go to place for everything! If I could give 10 stars I totally would!

Jennifer Law

Great quality work at a great price. Very knowledgeable staff that explain and show you exactly what was done and why in a way you understand without trying to confuse you. I've recommended Knibbe to many people and all are very happy with their service. Thank you Knibbe!

Johnny Patino

Had my car towed on a weekend and they were able to fit me in Monday because of a cancellation. They called to explain the work that would be required and give me an estimate of both the cost and time to complete the job. They were accurate on both counts. Very professional and courteous. Thanks guys!

Don Gibson

This was my first time using Knibbe and I was extremely pleased with the service. Shaun was very helpful and explained exactly what was going on with my AC after they had a chance to take a look. They were able to fix it the same day and the final price even came in under what I was initially quoted. It would have been easy for them to just charge whatever the quoted amount was but they were honest with the service and charged based on the actual time taken. I have just moved to the area and will make this spot my go-to for any repairs in the future.

Nick Saar

We always use Knibbe for servicing our cars and we are never disappointed. Most recently we needed a service and knew that there were problems (engine lights, brakes etc). They took the car in the same day and completed all the work quickly, efficiently and at a reasonable cost. They are always friendly and polite. I would recommend them to anyone (and it's good to support excellent local companies like this one!)

Mary Noble

I walked into front office and asked for assistance to replace brake light. Without hesitation I was helped. The taillight replaced and no charge! I would definitely bring my car here for servicing! A very pleasant experience'

John Santema

I recently brought my van into Knibbe after reading some reviews online. They completely exceeded my expectations, Randy spoke with me several times over the phone to update me on the status. They weren't happy with an original part replacement and wanted to ensure the repair was done properly before returning my vehicle. I couldn't be happier. I have had less than stellar experiences elsewhere and it's relieving finding a place that seems honest and upfront. Showing you the part they replaced was a huge added bonus, I will definitely be backThank you so much Randy and the whole team and Knibbe.

Drift Fly Fishng

The service and professionalism at Knibbe is always great. I am treated with respect, spoken to with consideration and everything is explained without anyone being condescending. They answer all of my questions, I never feel pressured to spend money on anything that isn't necessary, and they always make sure that the car is safe for me to drive.They go above and beyond and I am very grateful to them. Thank you.This particular time they reattached my front bumper which had come off unexpectedly. They fixed it so that I didn't have to replace it with a new one, which would have been expensive.?happy!

Louise Pagé

I visited the shop after talking with Joe. They are very professional, and detail oriented with clear expectations and cost estimates. The shop is very clean and organized and timely to complete the work. They did inspection and provided their opinion very reasonable. This was after I recived a different assessment and cost estimate on repair from other shop. I definitely fix and repair the car in this shop and like to advise others too. When you ask them about what maintenance is required, you feel that they care.

David Nazarbakht

Been going to Knibbe for years now with different vehicles and it's always great to deal with them. You always know the job is done right and they explain and show you what needs to be done. Very honest! They don't do more repairs then is required and tell you up front if it can be deferred.

Mario Baggio

Never have I been to a Automotive Service company experience such amazing service. Not just one service tech but all of them are truly transparent and authentic.Their goal of providing the best service possible shines threw at every opportunity. Unlike other places the feeling that they are being honest about what needs to be repaired/serviced and explaining it as a real person.They went above and beyond when I needed help with a battery they offered their time and effort free of charge simply because they care.They provide a atmosphere where you feel like you are family and they provide the service as their it is their own vehicle

Dex Roberts

Knibbe staff always provides up front information in terms of what has been discovered or diagnosed with your vehicle. Unlike other repair locations, Knibbe advises the customer EARLY ON in the process, allowing additional items found and needing attention and the costs to repair shared. Then, the customer has the choice to proceed at the same appointment or delay and come back in the future. Great business practice. Honest, upfront, accurate pricing, friendly staff, on time delivery! What more can a customer ask for?

Bruce Wilson

Had a great experience at Knibbe in October 2020. No one likes spending money on vehicle repairs...its one of the least exciting expenses. Knibbe makes the experience a pleasure with their friendly service, clear communication and up front approach to vehicle repairs. I had a clear understanding of what needed to be repaired and what could wait. I consider Knibbe my go to garage for vehicle repairs and maintenance.

Steve Dowler

Great quality work at a great price. Very knowledgeable staff that explain and show you exactly what was done and why in a way you understand without trying to confuse you. I've recommended Knibbe to many people and all are very happy with their service. Thank you Knibbe!

Johnny Patino

The only place I'll take my car too and now the only place my partner goes to, when he needs work done on his truck. Honest. They know what they are doing. Friendly. I also like that they explain things in a way that I can understand. You'll receive the best service here.

Cristina Taylor

As a young woman and first time car owner it was very important I found an honest and reliable automotive shop. The guys at Knibbe were so friendly, informative and most importantly they genuinely cared! This will definitely be my go to car shop going forward as I know I'm in safe hands here! Thanks again guys! Cheers!

Michelle Warren

Long story short, these guys represent true Canadian values, honesty - kindness - precision.No doubt I recommend them 100%THE best mechanical workshop I have visited in Canada.

MARCO CID

Knibbe works harder than any shop I've experienced to get at a reasonable solution. Their staff are very courteous and will clearly lay out the pros and cons of various options. Highly Recommended.

Lynn Gregor

This is my new go to mechanic shop! Fred saved me $2,400 and provided advice on my Camry. I will take my car here for any future issues and will recommend to ANYONE who asks if I know a great mechanic shop. Thank you Fred and Knibbe!

Sherri Leigh

I Have been coming to see Knibbe for about 10 years now. They are the only Auto shop I trust and recommend here in Calgary. Extremely kind, courteous, and honest. Any time there has been a problem, they have always called in advance to give me an update.I love taking any of my vehicles here !

Byron Langager

We're all only human, including the folks at Knibbe. After missing the proper diagnosis on my 2005 Subaru, Sean took the bull by the horns and made things right. Owning up to an error and then going above and beyond to ensure the repairs were fully completed...with a full discount applied on the first repair attempt...earned my respect, my trust and my future business. Quality customer service backed up with integrity. That's a rare combination these days and I surely appreciated it.

Michael Bodnarchuk

I have gone to them every time I need a service because they are very professional and efficient. They make me feel that they actually care about my car and will give the service it needs without trying to talk me into 'extra' stuff. I recommend them as one of the best!

Rebecca Brickson

Great quality work at a great price. Very knowledgeable staff that explain and show you exactly what was done and why in a way you understand without trying to confuse you. I've recommended Knibbe to many people and all are very happy with their service. Thank you Knibbe!

Johnny Patino

Reattached muffler after it fell off. Customer service was friendly and expedient start to finish. Fair and honest pricing for quality quick work. Would absolutely go back.

Corey Laurin

Just want to say thank you to the team at Knibbe! A couple of weeks ago I took my car into Crowfoot Hyundai for recall work and asked them to look at my windshield wiper that wasn't making contact with the windshield. Long story short, Hyundai said it would cost me $70 for them to even look at it (I declined but they looked anyway), $77 for a part, plus whatever their installation fee was. I decided to call Knibbe. I spoke with Fred and asked for an appointment but he told me to just bring my car down later that day and he'd take a look. He had it fixed within 5 minutes. No part. No charge. He was just happy to help. The customer service at Knibbe is unmatched.

Paige Miller

Quality, honest, service. I have been going to Knibbe for about three or four years now. They are the first auto repair shop that I feel like I can trust and isn't trying to fleece me for money. They are extremely accommodating for scheduling. Whenever an unexpected repair needs to be done, they actually show me the part that is defective and why it actually needs to be replaced.The attendants are friendly and the customer service is out of this world. I will not take my vehicles to any other shop.

Kenneth Potter

Knibbe has been my mechanic for at least 14 years. I keep returning because I feel that I can trust them. They communicate very clearly, do not recommend unnecessary work, and their prices are fair. They are also first rate for friendliness and courtesy.

Jean S

This is the best automotive repair shop in north Calgary. I've dealt with guys since 2010 and they have always been polite, fair and respectful. Most of the Northwest already knows this so they are always pretty busy. The wait for an appointment is always worth it but if it's an emergency, reach out to them and I'm sure they will be as accommodating as they can be.

Craig Berntzen

By far the best experience I have had with any shop. Very straightforward and honest, they found and fixed a problem that the dealership never addressed during any of my multiple visits, and did it free of charge. Joe was great to deal with and very professional, they gained me as a customer for life. I highly recommend using Knibbe !!!

Jason Lawrence

Amazing customer service and spectacular results every time. I have a very old car that requires lots of attention and repairs. Every time I need to get it fixed there are endless amounts of issues that make me debate even keeping the car, however the mechanics here are excellent at pin-pointing the issues, fixing them perfectly, and charging a reasonable amount. The men at Knibbe are very respectful of the car's condition and of the money that goes into it. The trust that we have built with one another allows me to always feel comfortable when driving, or when things are being repaired. They go above and beyond to make sure that I leave with a smile on my face.

Claire Foran

Beyond your normal mechanic. This place isn't going to pull the wool over anyone's eyes, Randy told me the honest situation with my car (which wasn't great news...) but then immediately turned around, talked to his manager Shaun and saved me over $500 on the repair. Sure I still spent a ton of money, but nobody ever said mechanical work was easy. This place is fantastic, you'll be a customer for life.

frazier stensby

Great service and great team. Very helpful and easy to communicate with. They did a diagnostic test and couldn't find the issues but were happy to help in the future this problem comes back. Highly recommended this team!

Alicia Crevier

I had a great experience at Knibbe Automotive and didn't feel like I was getting scammed even though they kept my car 2 nights longer than planned. They (Brian, specifically) kept me informed throughout the process of what was happening and assured me it wasn't going to cost me extra to have my car there as they didn't want to waste my money. Very rarely have I gone to an auto repair shop where I felt okay leaving my car there longer than necessary, worrying about racking up a huge bill. I will definitely be recommending Knibbe to my family and friends, and bringing my car there again.

David Pluchinski

I've been taking all of our vehicles to Knibbe for several years. The first time I had a car that was making a really horrible exhaust noise. They easily could have told me that it needed a new muffler etc, but instead said that it needed this little part for about 75 bucks. I appreciated the honesty and have grown to really trust that they are just trying to treat their customers right and run a good business. I highly recommend Knibbe.

Don King

All of the guys that work at Knibbe in Crowfoot are amazing! They are all so kind and willing to take the time to explain what they are doing and why. I cannot thank Adam and the rest of the team enough for being so nice to me, especially with my zero knowledge about cars! Thanks again you guys! You're the best!

Jill Temple

Older vehicle that needed an insurance inspection...and 1 repair related to it passing inspection. I knew about the 1 repair even before I dropped the vehicle off...so no surprises when Jordan gave me the news. They fixed it at a very good price. During the calls we talked about other maintenance on the older vehicle (that I had ignored for far too long). Jordan worked with me and my budget to get what we needed done. He never tried to upsell me as I knew the work was required and long overdue. Jordan actually gave me options on keeping the costs down if I wanted. I would absolutely go back to them - honest to deal with and fair priced. I fully recommend them - support local !! All work was done on time..and no followup issues.

George Forster

I can't say enough about this shop. The staff is courteous, reliable and trustworthy. Most of us have little idea on how to repair a vehicle so we count on our mechanic to be honest and knowledgeable, this is Knibbe. Everyone I have recommended this shop too has thanked me.

Lori Vollmerhaus

Friendly and knowledgeable staff made booking my appointment easy and convenient. The repair on my my truck and sedan were both done quickly and with high quality. The staff even gave me the option of less expensive fixes that will do pretty much the same thing as the more expensive options. Overall, very satisfied.

Eric de Haas

Knibbe Automotive repair is one of the best car repair shops I've ever been to! The customer service was professional yet friendly and I have absolutely no trouble recommending this shop to anyone who is looking into the simplest or most complex inquiries. Fred was extremely helpful both over the phone and in person and is a testament to Mr. Knibbe's dedication to hiring a quality team for the best customer experience. 5/5, would come back again.

Angelo Mariano

Hey. I was very pleased with these guys. Great communication with me about my truck. I had some electrical diagnoses and repaired. They saved everything and showed me the problems and how they fixed everything. Turn around time was really quick. Thanks Knibe! I love supporting local. - Kurt

Stenny 4 Days

We LOVE this shop! No need to worry about getting rooked on unnecessary repairs. They are honest, and upfront about what needs to get done, and will prioritize repairs based on need and budget. Have an issue? Bring it up to them - they really strive for an exceptional customer experience and will do what they can to make sure you are happy! We have been coming to this shop for a few years now and will continue to do so for years to come!

Christine Stevenson

Incredibly grateful for quick service to get us back safely on the road again! They are honest and walk you through what needs to be done so there aren't any surprises at the end bill. I would highly recommend and would definitely entrust our car to their services in the future.

Bethany Jane

Knibbe did the brake job on my 2014 Subaru for $125 cheaper than the dealer. They were on time and on price. Knibbe- is tops in my books. Very knowledgeable and professional. Simply stop by and ask them for a quote. Awesome

Lance Wallace

My third visit to Knibbe in Crowfoot and I have nothing bad to say about this place. The people who work there are great. The quality of repairs is great. The value of work/customer service for the money I paid is great. I can't say enough good things about this place!

Megan G

The customer service is absolutely fantastic. I was hugely impressed by the professional and friendly behaviour of the Manager Shaun Eriksen. These folks not only carried out the maintenance work on my vehicle quickly and efficiently when I visited them today, Shaun said the charges would be on him - it was as if Santa was visiting me belatedly. I recommend this place to everyone for their auto repair works; of course, I would keep coming to these people for my auto issues. All the best to Knibbe!

P Mukherjee

Amazing customer service. Brian and Shawn are so attentive and understanding of circumstances. Fit me in eighth away no questions asked and was proactive on getting my parts ordered having major work done in 1 day ready to go for me. Amazing job!!

Avalon Forrester

I took my ram into dodge dealer for recall work and dodge had two expensive items they wanted to repair (steering column rack leak and new brakes). I was suspicious so I looked under my truck for leaks and there was only some residual oil from an oil change i did, and brakes seem fine to me, so after reading great reviews of Knibbe, I took my truck there for an inspection. They did not try to sell me new brakes (their report said 30% brake life left, which is just perfect for years yet), no steering column leak, AND they also found 4 bolts super loose on my transfer case to the engine (so they tightened them 🙂 which ended up greatly reducing a vibration issue that i gave up on with the dealer as the dealer had it 4 times to try and fix and could not). Greatly recommend, thank you Knibbe!

Colin F

My engine light went on, this is a scary thing for anyone! I took it to Knibbe and they did a full diagnostic... then they handed me my bill for $0... I was super confused and they said since they didn't do any parts or anything yet and didn't technically fix it (it just went off on it's own right before the service of course!) they didn't feel right charging me.My Father took his car to a dealer after this cold pinch we just had and it cost him $250.00. I mean it's clear, why trust anyone else with your car?Go to Knibbe! Friendly, they know what they are doing, and they actually put the customer first!

Joseph Rino

Amazing customer service... I was stick with flat tires due to the cold and they fixed me up, replaced a small part and sent me on my way without even charging me! I used to take my vehicle to Knibbe and will make the drive to start using them again. They have always been a very honest and helpful auto repair.

Joanne Toller

I absolutely love Knibbe Automotive Repair at Crowfoot Crossing. Shaun and all the guys are wonderful, caring and courteous. I am a senior and am treated with respect and kindness. I unequivocally recommend this group of people to anyone who asks or is contemplating having some work done on their car. Thank you for all your service that went above and beyond what I expected.

Lorrie Player

Everyone here seemed to be in a great mood, and more than willing to help out. Plus they're pretty good at what they do!Loved the people and the service. 🙂

Rena Oosterhoff

This is like taking my jeep to my family to get it serviced. Not only am I treated like part of the family I am not treated like a woman who knows nothing about vehicles. These people care and explain everything to you. You must go here at least once and you will never leave.Thanks for the awesome service!!!

Bev J

First time here. High level of communication and customer service! Showed me the part that was replaced and explained what the part does etc. It was great knowing that the people knew what they were talking about. I appreciated that they checked the rest of the drivetrain after servicing part of it. Personally I found the labor cost a little bit unexpected, but the work done was great. Thank you Knibbe!

Moses Yu

I have been a customer of Knibbe for 10+ years and their customer service and workmanship has been outstanding. They are unique in their industry as they are honest, meet or exceed expectations, and have little to no staff turnover. They explain exactly what work needs done, and they will show you any old parts. A few times they even diagnosed the problem over phone, and assured me that it wasn't an urgent issue, saving me time and money. I would highly recommend Sean, Jordan, John and the rest of the Knibbe team.

Murray Traptow

Great honest service! We took two family cars in for a Fall check up. Randy phoned with recommendations for both vehicles and gave us time to decide as to the course of action. With our daughters 14 year old car we were expecting a laundry list of recommended repairs and were thrilled to hear the recommendations were minimal and that her car is 'mechanically sound'. A recommendation of a new battery was all that was needed. Upon pick up of our vehicles, Randy showed us the parts they replaced and educated us in the process. The price quoted was the price we paid.Thank you Knibbe for your honesty, diligence and super professional staff!

shelley gartner

Several times over the years I have had Knibbe Automotive complete repair work on my vehicles and my level of satisfaction couldn't be better. These folks, and yep, they are a family run operation are the ONLY ones to go to in Calgary. Terrific service and terrific people.

David Watt

Several times over the years I have had Knibbe Automotive complete repair work on my vehicles and my level of satisfaction couldn't be better. These folks, and yep, they are a family run operation are the ONLY ones to go to in Calgary. Terrific service and terrific people.

David Watt

BRANDS WE SERVE

Knibbe Automotive Repair is proficient working with a variety of brands such as: Hyundai, GM, Ford, Kia, Honda, Jeep, Mitsubishi, Toyota and much more! We're passionate about cars. And that's why we're in the business of fixing them! So you can trust us to properly assess the state of your vehicle with our diagnostics tools. If you need a new part, we'll order the right pieces. And when they arrive we'll quickly replace them.

At Knibbe Automotive Repair, we stay in the loop with the latest developments and innovations in the automotive industry. So whether your car is old or new, we can help you! And our rates are affordable and our services are effective. We've saved our customers hundreds of dollars on repairs and maintenance. So if you need more information about our shop, services or rates, give us a call! We'll be happy to help and schedule an appointment. Your satisfaction is our priority.

YES, we can fix your...

SERVICES

  • MAINTENANCE
  • AIR CONDITIONING
  • SUSPENSION
  • NOISES
  • BATTERY
  • HEAT & CLIMATE CONTROL
  • POOR RUNNING
  • ELECTRICAL
  • MUFFLERS
  • WARNING LIGHTS
  • SECOND OPINIONS
  • SCHEDULED SERVICE
  • BRAKES
  • DIAGNOSTICS

KNIBBE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SERVICES

Knibbe Automotive Repair provides quality auto repair services from start to finish. So you can trust our mechanics with everything including: brake repairs, tire and steering, air conditioning service and maintenance and much more. We are a full-service shop that has been in business for years. We have the experience necessary to get your car back on the road quickly and safely!

Don't let a small problem turn into a big one by putting off getting it fixed at all costs. Call us today for an appointment or come by if you find yourself in need of immediate assistance! We have all of the necessary equipment and tools to complete almost any auto repair. So whether your car needs routine maintenance or repairs we will be there for you every step of the way. Trust us with your vehicle so that we can ensure its safety while keeping costs down as well!

160 Crowfoot Way NW, Calgary, AB T3G 4M4

open Mon to Fri 8am - 5:30pm

CALL US: 403-547-7771

EMAIL: info@knibbeautomotive.com

CONTACT US